- Fear GOD Above All (Psalm 33:8).
“Let all the earth fear the LORD; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.”
- Respect Authority (Romans 13:1).
“Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.”
- Encourage Marriages (Ephesians 5:33).
“Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.”
- Fortify Foundations (Psalm 11:3).
“If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?”
- Love One Another (John 13:35).
“By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- Proclaim Truth (1 Timothy 3:15).
“but if I am delayed, I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”
- Serve One Another (Galatians 5:13).
“For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.”
- Unify Diversity (Psalm 133:1).
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!”
- Counsel Biblically (Psalm 33:11).
“The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.”
- Hope In Faith (Hebrews 11:1-3).
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. “